From the beginning of December till mid April, The Genzianella is the perfect choice of cosy hotel to spend your holidays. The main Stelvio ski slope is situated 50 metres from the hotel. The Ski area Alta Valtellina is pure skiing enjoyment without queues. It is suitable for beginners, families and expert skiers. Nicola and Marta (skiing instructors with the Anzi ski school are always available in the hotel for bookings, information on slope and snow conditions, advice on suitable skiing equipment and basically anything to do with skiing!)
Ski area Alta Valtellina numbers
- 2005 the year of the Ski World Championships
- 29th December every year men World Cup downhill
- Skiing in 4 different ski areas with one ski pass
- 220km of downhill skiing with breathtaking scenery
- 90,000 people can be transported in 1 hour on our ski lifts
- 1,800metres of altitude change from Bormio 3000 to Bormio village. (This is the only piste in all the Alps that covers such a vast altitude drop).
- 80 km of cross country skiing tracks (Santa Caterina, Livigno and Isolaccia).
- One of the best artificial snow making systems in all the Alps
- Free ski bus that joins the 4 major skiing resorts
- 2 skiing evenings with illuminated slopes in Bormio and S. Caterina