Did you know that in the Alps even just lying on the grass is a superb way of feeling immediately better?
This is what we call “Alpine wellbeing”. The optimum altitude of 1,200mt above sea level, the mild, invigorating climate, mountain freshness, pure and healthy spring water and last but not least the beautiful scenery set against a glacier-white mountain backdrop.
So just take it easy… slow down and enjoy the quietness the healthy mountain air, delicious Italian food as well as cultural events and folklore evenings.
Enjoy a relaxing holiday in the Italian Alps!
- Relax and wellness at Bormio’s 3 different thermal spa centres
- Trips to St. Moritz with the Bernina Express train( UNESCO)
- Cheese tasting at local dairies
- Visits and wine tasting at the local wine makers
- Visits to the botanical gardens and mineral museum
- Historic museums
- Shopping in Bormio’s beautiful historic town centre
- Visit a traditional mountain cheesmaker
- Mestieri in Piazza (folklore evenings)