- Hotel Overview
- Bike Hotel
- Local Spa
- Bormio video
Booking from our website is the easiest, fastet & most reliable way to make reservations online. And do not forget: only here you will get the best online rates!
Hotel Genzianella in Bormio is situated in front of the ski slopes and a 5 minute walk from the town centre.
Distances from the hotel:
2. option Zurich (CH)- Chur – Julier Pass (open all year round) – Bernina Pass (open all year round) – Tirano – Bormio Map
3. option (summer only) Zurich (CH)- Chur – Julier Pass (open all year round) – Forcola Pass – (open only in summer) – Livigno – Bormio MAP
1. option Munich (D) – Garmisch Partenkirchen – Landeck – Zernez (CH) –Munt la Schera Tunnel – Livigno – Bormio MAP
2. option (summer only) Munich (D) – Garmisch Partenkirchen – Landeck – Resia Pass – Prato allo Stelvio – Stelvio Pass – Bormio MAP
1. from Milan > Lecco> Sondrio> Tirano> Bormio route MAP
2. Bergamo (or Orio al Serio airport) > Aprica Pass > Bormio MAP
In winter do not rely on your sat nav for directions as they will indicate the surrounding mountain passes which are closed for snow in winter. These passes are usually open from end of May till beginning of November.
HOW TO ARRIVE BY TRAIN, CAR, BUS