Children’s Summer Activities
Kids just want to have fun! Children’s summer activities in Bormio are exciting and plentiful!
- Mountain bike trips with Nicola, an Alta Valtellina bike school instructor. See the activities offered by the bike school Bormio
- A mini club near the hotel for 4 to 10 year old children
- Junior camp Anzi for children 7 to 14 years old which includes summer skiing, mountain biking , rock climbing, football, trampolines, games and treks in Stelvio national park.
- Donkey treks to discover nature and to be in contact with animals. The treks are followed by games and snacks.
- At the mountain dairy “Trela” young and old can see how local cheese is made and where the Bormio cows go on holiday!!
- “Larix Park” is a larch wood in Livigno for the more adventurous children. Play and learn following trunks, Nepalese bridges, lianas & wooden bridges.
- Bormio Terme is perfect enjoyment with its water slides and shallow pools with coloured toys. Children under 6 go free.
- Last but not least there is a weekly baby dance and story telling session.