An invigorating combination of snow and sun, sets the scene for unforgettable winter adventures in the Italian Alps. Here at the La Genzianella Hotel in Bormio we like enjoying winter activities, such as skiing, trekking, skating and more! For that reason we have prepared a list of winter activities in Bormio for you convenience.
Sports And Activities
A part from great skiing consider other interesting winter sports and activities:
- Open air hot thermal springs
- Mountain treks with snowshoes in Stelvio national park.
- Ice skating at Bormio’s ice rink
- Outdoor skating at Santa Caterina
- Beautiful 2,3,5,8,10 and 15 km cross country skiing tracks through the panoramic Santa Caterina country side.
- Bernina Express: the little red train part of UNESCO heritage that climbs the mountain up to 2300mt
- Sledging with huskies at the nearby Arnoga village
- Duty free shopping in Livigno
In the Evening
The day is not finished yet! Keep some energy for:
- Night time skiing at Bormio and Santa Caterina
- Night time trekking with snow shoes in Bormio and Santa Caterina
- Themed evening meals at mountain restaurants on the skiing pistes
- Night time sledging from La Rocca restaurant to Bormio 2000.
- “Relax under the stars” at Bagni Nuovi spa centre