Covid19 safety measures
Let’s get back to the freedom of traveling, climbing to the top, admiring nature and tasting the delicacies of Valtellina!
For our and your health we inform you that all members of staff and family have a super green pass!
1. What do I need to enter Italy?
Italy’s border regulations were considerably simplified on March 1, 2022. Instead of countries being rated by risk level it now depends on your vaccination status. Non-EU arrivals are now subject to the same, lighter entry regulation rules as EU arrivals. This means that everyone is allowed entry to Italy for any reason, quarantine-free, as long as they are fully vaccinated or have recently recovered from Covid-19.
2. Do I need a vaccination certificate to day at the hotel?
No, it’s no longer necessary to show a green pass to stay at the hotel and have dinner at the hotel.
- You will need the vaccination certificate or negative swab test to use all public transports,
- To take part to sport events
- or concerts
3. What is the super green pass and when do I need it?
Super green pass means you are fully vaccinated or reecntly healed from Covid.
- Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the COVID-19 green certification. It is necessary to show the super green pass to access: bars & restaurants (outside the hotel)
- pools & SPAS gym
4. Do I need to wear a face mask?
FFP2 mask is mandatory:
- to access all public trasports
- for all cable cars and chairlifts with lowered bubble from 6 years of age
- in cinemas, theatres and stadiums.
Surgical mask is required indoor in all other places.
5. What are the booking conditions?
A valid credit card number and a 30% deposit are required to guarantee the reservation. For stays from 1 to 3 nights, a deposit equal to the first night of stay will be required. The balance will be required at check out.
Booking conditions depending on the rate you select
BAR RATE Penalties for late cancellations
- For cancellations up to 15 days before arrival the deposit will be returned in the form of a voucher to be used within two years.
- For cancellations made from 14 to 8 days before arrival will be charged 50% of the stay
- From 7 days to the day before arrival and in case of early departure will be charged 100% of the stay.
BE SAFE RATE
The rate that protects you and your loved ones from unforeseen events by guaranteeing a refund of up to 100% in case of cancellation and assistance during your stay for the covers provided in the Insurance Policy.
Coverages included are valid from booking to check-out.
- CANCELLATION GUARANTEE: refund of up to 100% of the amount prepaid, valid for unforeseen events such as illness (COVID-19 included), hospitalization, injury, cancelled employee holidays.
- ASSISTANCE DURING YOUR STAY: from arrival to departure you can benefit from healthcare, luggage coverage, theft cover and roadside assistance. The Travel Cancellation insurance coverage included in the insurance policy will be applied to the prepaid amount, the included insurance coverage relating to assistance remains unchanged.
- Read the full insurance coverage policy: https://www.besaferate.com/insurancepolicy/
6. Are the SPAs open?
QC Terme Bagni Nuovi, QC Terme Bagni Vecchi, Bormio Terme are regularly open, with the only exception of the steam baths. The “basic” Green Pass, the one obtained with a negative antigenic or molecular swab, will still be sufficient to access the spa until January 9th. The “super green pass” will be required from January 10th
7. Can we use the wellness centre?
The hotel’s wellness centre with indoor and outdoor sauna, relaxation area and Kneipp bath is available by prior arrangement and with limited numbers.