The mountain becomes a playground
Even in summer, the mountains welcome children to enjoy an unforgettable, healthy, sunny and adventure-filled holiday. The woods and meadows of Alta Valtellina will be their natural playground.
Here are some ideas to enrich your mountain holiday with your children.
- Weekly classes and mountain bike tours for beginners and non with our instructors Nicola and Marta. “Bormio Bike School”.
- Mini Club at short distance from the hotel for children from 4 to 10 years old with educational and sports activities children 4|6 years — children 6|10 years.
- Junior Camp Anzi for children from 7 to 14: summer skiing, mountain biking, rock climbing, football, trampolines, games, excursions in the Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio.
- Fast bobsleighing on rails,dedicated to adults and children from 4 years old and upwards.
- Donkey rides to discover nature in contact with animals. And then… games and snacks.
- Young and more aged will enjoy a day in open air, visit educational farms and find out where cows go on holiday, how honey is made and how alpacas live.
- For the more adventurous we recommend the Larix Park of Livigno: a large larch park with walkways suspended between the trees, rings, logs, lianas and rope bridges.
- In Bormio Terme, fun on the slides and in the shallow pools with colorful games. Free for children up to 6 years old
- Baby dance and fairy tale reading.
- A family excursion with the e-bikes. In addition to the classic rental, we offer all-inclusive packages with guide, helmets, rain capes, guides, child seats and baby carriages, delivered directly to the hotel.
- A romantic moment for the parents? Ask about babysitting services for the day or evening before you arrive. (For a fee)
We are available for advices and reservations for the summer activities for families with children.
Options and Offers