Ski and Snowboard
From the beginning of December until mid-April, La Genzianella will be a warm and cosy refuge where spending your winter holidays on skis. The hotel is in fact located right in front of the arrival of the most beautiful slopes and the cableway to Bormio 2000 is only 200 meters away. At the reception it is possible to buy the daily or weekly ski pass valid for Bormio and for the whole ski area.
Suitable for beginners, experienced skiers and families, the ski area of Bormio and Alta Valtellina is pure fun with no waiting time.
The instructors of Anzi Ski School, Nicola and Marta, are always available to take ski courses, to give you the best advice on equipment, to update you on slopes and snow conditions and for any other information related to the world of alpine skiing.
The ski area of’Alta Valtellina and its great numbers
- 4 locations: Bormio, Santa Caterina, Livigno e Valdidentro
- 220 km of downhill slopes in a beautiful natural setting
- 1,200 meters difference in altitude from Bormio 3000 to Bormio (the greatest difference in altitude that can be covered on skis in the Alps).
- 80 km of cross-country ski runs (Santa Caterina, Livigno and Isolaccia)
- One of the best snowmaking systems in the Alps
- Free ski bus connecting the 4 villages in the ski area
- Night skiing with illuminated slopes every week in Bormio and Santa Caterina
Options and Offers