Do you remember our ski holidays in the mountains? Impossible to forget.
For every child family ski holidaysare a wonderful and unforgettable time. Play snowballs with them, build a real snowman with a carrot and button eyes, run fast in a Husky sleigh… Happiness is in simple and natural things.
Obviously skis will be the protagonist. For whom want to learn skiing we recommend to book lessons directly toSki School Anzi, where the two brothers Marta and Nicola Andreola work. In the evenings it is possible to meet them at our reception and book your lessons. For young skiers, in some periods the ski school organizes courses All day Kids” with an all-day intensive course and lunch in the chalet.
Everything you need to know for the best ski holiday with your children:
- In Bormio children up to 8 years of age get a free ski pass (on condition that a parent buys a ski pass of the same type for a minimum of 3 days).
- Skipass Family Plan: 10% discount on BORMIO SKIPASS from 5 consecutive days for families of minimum 3 people, including parents (minimum 1) and juniors.
- Free entrance to Thermal Bormio for children up to 6 years old. The thermal centerThermal Bormio (10 minute walk from the hotel) the perfect idea for families and offers dedicated areas for children, as slides and playground.
- For those who still have energy, we recommend a fantastic ice skate at the Bormio Ice Palace.
- At the start of the Bormio 2000 cable car, a short distance from the hotel, there is the Gormiti Park, where children will sled and play on the inflatable games.
- Rail bobsleigh ride for young and not (4 years and up)
- A romantic moment for parents only? Ask us before you arrive about babysitting for the day or evening (fee charge).
La Genzianella has family rooms and is located in a quiet location, away from traffic, for a safe and enjoyable holiday.
Options and Offers